Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Lilli's First Birthday

Lilli's Birthday Cupcake on Thursday
Lilli's Smash Cake

Me, Lilli, Maddie and Andy

Well my baby has turned one and I get so sad everytime I think about it. They grow up so fast. Her birthday was on the 29th which was on Thursday so Phillip and I gave her a cupcake with a candle and all she could say was "Hot, Hot." Then on Saturday we had her birthday party and it was so much fun. She had her own little cake and loved it. She started our with little bites and by the end she had both hands in it. We also got her a singing balloon and she loves it we have to make it play everytime we pass it. She is so funny to me and she is changing everyday. Her new thing now is if she picks up something on the floor she will try and give it to me and tell me "NO, NO" I laugh almost everytime. No, we are still not walking and we still only have two teeth. I am not rushing it but I can not wait to watch her toddle around the house.

3 comments:

The Putnam Family said...

so sweet! i'm glad lilli had a good first birthday. those pics are cute. i'm glad to see that she dug into her cake. presley picked at hers and barely got dirty. also, seems like our 2 are opposite on the development stuff. presley is practically running now...but, is no where near saying something like "hot, hot." isn't that funny how each one does stuff different...it's really strange to me?!?

Eleena said...

Awwww the babys are sooooooo cute

Anonymous said...

love them 1, the feel of the soft warm lil p-ss- as I gently rub it and watch them kick and coo as I give them that first orgasm, love sucking my fingers after to taste the 1 yr old p-ss-, any chance I get I love nappy change time, rub my c--k and come on her bald p-ss-, clean nappy pulled up tight so she feels my come on her p-s-y for hours