Tuesday, June 17, 2008





Hello everyone, I am sorry I have not posted in a while but after all the birthday stuff I have been taking it easy. Not too much has changed with Lilli, she now has three teeth and I looks so funny since she only has the big wide tooth on top. She is also walking really good just holding one hand, she is really scared to let go but I do not think that it will be much longer. This weekend we played in the pool and she loved it. The first thing she did was lay back and put her arms around the side of the pool, it was so cute!! She is still talking all the time and loves for me to go around the table and ask her where someone is, she can point out everyone.

2 comments:

The Putnam Family said...

so sweet! presley has that same pool...and she LOVES the water. you need to get that baby some little swimmers and a cute suit!

hope to see y'all soon!

The Johnsons' said...

Lilli is to cute and makes the baby pool look like so much fun. We miss you guys and hope to see you soon.