Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas
















I hope that everyone had a great Christmas! We sure did. Lilli loves her car and baby stroller except she does not understand why her daddy does not fit in it. She really wants to push him around. It is hard to believe she is almost 19 months, they grow up so fast. For those who I have not talked to we sold our house in Leland and we are thrilled. It is a nice couple who are about to be newlyweds and starting their jobs--I am glad I can sell it to someone that will appreciate it as much as we did.

3 comments:

The Putnam Family said...

cute pics...we must get the girls together soon! I love the pig tails...presley's is finally long enough.

fyi - you don't even know how old your child is...she's already 19 months...going on 20?!?

The Rives said...

She is getting so big!! I was looking at the pictures of her on the side of your blog and it is amazing how much she has changed since some of those were taken. It goes by way too fast!! Can't wait to see you guys again!

The Hitts said...

Hey Betsy. I need your email address to invite you to be a reader.