Wednesday, October 22, 2008

TAG, I am it!!

Well, for those of you who visit Rachael's blog she was tagged to tell something weird about herself and she has taged me. I really do not know what to say but Phillip could probley tell you a lot more than me. I can not stand for the floor to be dirty. Now that we have wood floors they are dusty all the time and this drives me crazy. I swiffer vac the floor every night. Another weird thing about me is smells. For those of you who know me know that I can smell everything- I mean just the weirdest things. It is really hard for me to explain the smell thing. I really do not know anything else. Oh, another weird thing about me that people are suprised about is that I get intimidated very easily. But I am working on that one so it will not be weird for much longer. I am not very interesting sorry guys, but I know someone who is.........

ANDREA TAG YOU ARE IT!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: