Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I'm a Big Girl Now!!






Lilli has become very interested in going to the big girl potty and I am all for it. Here are some pics of the first time she used it and I promise I did not give her the book she had it. After she went then we had to let her favorite baby take a turn. It was hilarious and she was so proud of herself. Also, when I got her up from her nap on Saturday, I walked in and she was laughing and she had gotten her dirty clothes out of her hamper (it hangs on the side of her bed) and dressed herself. She did very good with it except it is backwards!!

7 comments:

The Rives said...

What a big girl! I love the pictures in the crib. Too funny! Can't wait to see you guys again. We'll be home in a few weeks for Melissa's homecoming. By the way, she got on court again this year. I forgot to tell you.

Ashley Pollan said...

WOW, she is such a big girl! What a great accomplishment! I hope Ella will do it that soon. Hope you're having a great week.

Çağla Yılmaz Bayar said...

oww.what a cute girl!!! god bless her!

Kosek Landing said...

That is hilarious! That is also so great that she is using the potty...so impressive! Kate likes sitting on it, but has not actually gone yet.

The Fab Five said...

okay, how old is she??? I'm more impressed with her dressing herself. I can't imagine Nathan (almost 2) doing that!! She is so cute

The Putnam Family said...

that is so cute! i've got presley going potty a little bit, too...a far cry from potty-trained, though!

i can't believe she put her clothes on (kind of)...what a big girl!

hope to see y'all soon!

Anonymous said...

nkd just like that I sit her on my lap, my fingers gently rub her tiny lil p-ss- while the head of my c--k goes in her ass just enough I get my come in her